Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Humble Grumbling.

Well... where to begin, a guess a little information about myself isn't that bad. My name is Jason I have been playing Warhammer 40k for about eight years now. As I am sure you have guessed my army of choice is Eldar. Really the main reason I started up this blog was because my friends The Grizz and Stevo made blogs of thier own and one of The Grizz's most favorite past-times is to harp on the sexual ambiguity of the Eldar. To which I normally shrug and say in a lisped voice something sexualy ambigious. Granted this does nothing to end The Grizz's comments but it is so much fun to watch him shudder when I say something with explicit detail. Oh I guess one more thing I should throw out there, to all that know me know this truth, I am not a right individual. I guess in the grand design some wires got crossed or parts left out. But I find my views and actions in this world greatly entertaining.  Anywho so I figured I would make this blog mainly to become a shrine to the infinite frustrations of The Grizz so that I may cherish for all time every time he says Grumble Grumble Eldar.

No comments:

Post a Comment